Today we are going to look at the top 10 Most Expensive Luxury Properties For Sale on Lake Keowee.
Hi everyone, welcome to my list of the 10 most expensive luxury properties for sale on Lake Keowee. This list was created on 11/3/2017, so check back for updated lists at AgentGarrett.com.
Lake Keowee, located in the Southwest corner of SC, is actually not a natural body of water. The 26-mile- long lake was created by Duke Energy in 1971 to power Keowee Dam and Little River Dam. Keowee has become the foundation for some of the most beautiful luxury lake homes in South Carolina.
Many of these homes are on the market right now, ready to be bought up! Check out the 10 most expensive luxury lake homes below (as of 11/3/2017):
10. 340 South Cove Rd. Sunset, SC – $2,885,000
9. 404 Moonlit Trail Salem, SC – $2,949,000
8. 110 Witch Hazel Trail Sunset, SC $2,950,000
7. 400 Moonlit Trail Salem, SC $2,950,000
6. 805 Wind Flower Drive Sunset, SC $2,979,000
5. 165 Ridge Top Lane Salem, SC $2,995,000
4. 206 Pixie Moss Way Sunset, SC $2,995,000
3. 115 Wood Sage Court Sunset, SC $2,995,000
2. 107 Nine Bark Way Sunset, SC $3,850,000
1. 235 Jasmine Point Salem, SC $3,895,000
Looking to buy lakeside property? (or any property for that matter) I’d be happy to help you find your new home! Contact me here.
Sign up for my newsletter for updates on luxury lake Keowee properties.